Monday, May 11, 2009

Lots of Pics
















I'm uploading lots of recent pics for you. Alexisis doing just fine according to her doctor. She weighs about 24 pounds and is about 32 inches tall, and while she's small, that's not a problem. The doctor also identified a skin condition that she has (I can't remember the name of it) that causes the little (sometimes red) bumps she has on her arms and legs sometimes. Most likely she'll always have that, but there are things we can do to make them go away if she's using them. However, right now, most likely we won't use any medication. Perhaps when she's a bit older. My appointment went well, and I should get the results of my glucose test this week. Dad came up for a few days and did a TON of work, so Alexis' new room is painted, he powerwashed the back of our house AND our fence, which looks amazing now, and did other random things like babysit and clean our oven. How amazing is that? I feel like all he did was work, but it was a huge blessing. Jason and I actually went to a movie on Friday night - Star Trek - and yes, it was pretty awesome! We did a ton of other stuff this weekend, including cleaning gutters. (My husband is wonderful!) And we played in the backyard as you'll be able to see from pictures. Jason tried to teach her to play baseball!

What I love about the picture of her sleeping is that she feel asleep on her floor on the blanket that I had when I was a baby...

3 comments:

Sheila Siler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! I think I've mentioned before Sean is really small too. He'll be 4 in July and he's only 29 lbs. (3rd %ile) and 36 in. Oh, and he is also plagued with Keritois Pilaris. He has it on his thighs, cheecks and upper arms. His arms are the worst. We've tried everything from the perscription steroid cream, to regular lotions, to random suggestions like Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. The pediatric dermatologist said that most kids just have to learn to live with it!

mKla said...

What's with the photo of the panda? Is that in your back yard, too?